>

Friday, October 19, 2007

I'M BACK....

Can you believe I'm back to blogging. For those of you that actually check this thing... I'm sorry that it's been so long. The last couple months have been crazy up until now. Last month I was a single mom and let me tell you I have the up most respect for single parents...when do you have time to do anything? Now our life is settling back to a two parent routine still busy but much better. SO last month I really didn't take many pictures. AND... I really miss it! Now that things are setting down I'm hoping to get the camera out and play a lot more while I have the weather on my side



Here's a few Pics from this summer.... I had to bribe them to take these. I think that Garrett was having fun though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's it for now.... hopefully you'll be seeing more of me.

Next on the agenda Christmas Cards. Can you believe it's only 9 1/2 weeks till Christmas.

2 comments:

Christie said...

nice, 1 and 3 are my favorites. the dof on 3 is just gorgeous.

when you said single parent, i was thinking oh no, you got a divorce! i'm glad that's not it, lol. :)

Teresa Reed Photography said...

Oops I didn't think of that....i better clairfy things. Joe took a new job so he was in New York for a month training. We visited him 1/2 through the training. I'll have to share some pics. I used Nichole Vans Actions, Antique + Texture on the 3rd pic. They are a lot of fun to play with.

Thanks for looking
Teresa